The Art Hop Gallery Show & Sale, a popular downtown art event returns for its sixth year this November. The event is scheduled for Friday, November 7, 2014 from 5-9pm.
Tri-State artists display their original works of art for the community to view and purchase. The following artists will be at this year’s event.
1. Kim Luttrell’s Gallery – 236 North Main Street
2. 136 N. Main Street – (The old Drop Shop)
Windows of Opportunity – Custom Barbed Wire Art
Woodland Creek – Chainsaw Carver
3. Planters Coffeehouse – 130 N. Main Street
Steve Thomas & Louis Amiet
White Buck Vineyards & Winery
4. Morton Law – 126 N. Main Street
Mary Beth Williams
5. Curt Hamilton Law – 110 N. Main Street
T.J. Byrd Glenda
6. Oh My Goodness @ Balfour – 121 N. Main Street
7. King, Deep & Brananman – 127 N. Main Street
8. 132 Second Street (The old HorseFeather Gifts)
6 Painted Ladies
9. Rookies – 117 Second Street
Laney Belles LLC
Paulena Kathleen Schreiner
10. OVAL Gallery – 201 N. Main Street
In conjunction with this event, the Henderson County Public Library will offer art programs November 1-8. Scheduled programs include creating sugar skull crafts for Dia de los Muertos, an Art Contest, Make-N-Take Craft day and more.