This unique and popular event is the perfect evening out as Tri-State artist display their wonderful original works of art for the community to view as well as purchase. We have 37 artist that will be found in 9 different locations in Downtown Henderson.
* 223 1/2 Second Street (above Belle Boutique) ~ Jonathan Hittner
* Riverbend Gallery ~ Second Street ~ Ginger Adams, Janice Greene, Jule McClellan, Gregory Powell, Cynthia Watson & Dianne Wham
* Soaper Building ~ 141 N. Main Street ~ Bippus Frames, Lucy Felty, Kelly Gilbert, Alan Hedgespeth, April Robinson, Landis Thompson, Bob Zasadny & Todd Derr
* King, Deep & Branaman ~ 127 N. Main Street ~ Ann Craddock Brunner & Katie Lowing
* Balfour Rings & Things ~ 121 N. Main Street ~ Jesika Ellis, Allena Rossio & Jessica Crowley
* Image One Studio ~ 114 N. Main Street ~ 6 Painted Ladies ~ Sandy Berry, Iris Gentry, Cathe Hedgespeth, Marka Kroeger, Jan Frazier & Susie Rideout
* Curt Hamilton Law ~ 110 N. Main Street ~ TJ Byrd, Leann Traylor Scott & Linda Vincent
* Morton Law ~ 126 N. Main Street ~ Laine Benthall, Julie Byczynski, Stephen Chandler, Leeza Dukes, Jamie Rasure & John Schrecker
* Planters Coffeehouse ~ 130 N. Main Street ~ Kathy Lawson, Emily Mabee & Betty Smithhart
For more information, visit the website.