The Art Hop Gallery Show & Sale, a popular downtown art event returns for its fifth year this November. The event, set for Friday, November 1, 2013 from 5-9pm. Tri-State artists display their original works of art for the community to view and purchase. Thirty-five talented artists can be found at this year’s event in downtown Henderson.
1. 236 N. Main Street – Ginger Adams, Jule McClellan, Gregory Powell & Diane Wham
2. Planters Coffeehouse – 130 N. Main Street – Kathy Lawson, Emily Mabee & Betty Smithhart
3. Morton Law – 126 N. Main Street – Pauline Amodio, Stephen Chandler, Leeza Dukes, Robert Fisher, Jaime Rasure, John Schrecker & Kevin Smith
4. Abba Promotions – 114 N. Main Street – 6 Painted Ladies – Sandy Barry, Jan Frazier, Iris Gentry, Cathe Hedgespeth, Marka Kroeger & Susie Rideout
5. Curt Hamilton Law – 100 N. Main Street – T. J. Byrd, Lucia Felty, April Robinson & Leann T. Scott
6. Crafton’s Office Supply – 117 N. Main Street – Ozzie Davis & Bob Zasadny
7. King, Deep & Branaman – 127 N. Main Street – Todd Derr, Katie Lowing, John Medley & Joe Overby
8. Delizios – 141 N. Main Street – Jennifer Connell, Rachel Ketzner, Brandi Wilcher & Chelsea Wilson
9. Rookies – 117 Second Street – Aaron Kizer
Sponsors for the event are Vaughn Insurance Agency, Rookies and Ohio Valley National Bank and Abba’s Promotions. For more information, call (270) 827-0016.
Press release submitted by Downtown Henderson Partnership.