1. The trees surrounding Audubon State Park‘s lake are just starting to change. The color along the trails within the park are also beginning to show yellows and oranges.
2. The Cake Stand has new fall flavors and specialty cupcakes.
3. When you look up, it looks something like this.
5. Decorated homes in downtown make walking along the riverfront and historic district even more charming than usual.
6. The view from the riverfront is a little more colorful than normal.
Need more reasons? Saturday October 25 is the Spooks and Legends Walking Tour of downtown Henderson, and coming up the first weekend in November is the Art Hop Gallery Show & Sale. We hope you’ll add Henderson to your Fall travel plans!